A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. To view our cookie statement in full click here.
Thank you for visiting us!
We pride ourselves on producing high-quality natural treats and foods for dogs. Every biscuit you see on our website is made by us at our bakery in Northamptonshire. This way we can control the quality of our raw materials and the standards by which our biscuits are made. Like you, we love dogs and only want the best for them.
Betty Miller is founded on several principles that form the cornerstones of everything we do:
1. We only use natural ingredients. You will not find any artificial colours or preservatives anywhere near our bakery!
2. We aim to use locally sourced ingredients and packaging. Although it is not always possible to obtain locally everything that goes into one of Betty’s biscuits, rest assured that we use British produce and packaging as far as possible and are focused on reducing ‘food miles’.
3. We believe in baking. There are many different ways to produce pet foods, but we believe that baking is not only gentle on the ingredients we use, but also produces biscuits that smell and taste great too, and yes, we do try them!
4. Keep it simple. It can be easy to over complicate recipes. We believe that natural products should be made in a straightforward, honest way that is easy to understand. After all you are in charge of what you feed!
5. We love pets! Everyone who works at Betty Miller is a pet owner and understands what an important part of the family pets are. This gives us the passion to produce the best possible products for your pets, as well as for our own.
6. Responsibility for the environment. We are passionate about producing natural products and equally passionate about caring for our natural environment. We are always thinking about how we can use energy in a more efficient way, reduce wastage and produce recyclable packaging.